- 100% + 50 Spins
18+ | New customers only | Max deposit bonus £100 | 50x wagering requirements | T&C's Apply
Fast Facts About Slingo
Please enter a valid email address.
You are already subscribed!
Slingo Pros. and Cons.
- UK licensed and regulated
- Unique Slingo Original games
- Live chat
- Instant play
- Live casino games
- VIP program
- Progressive jackpots
- Mobile compatible gameplay
- High wagering requirements of 50x
- Max withdrawal limit of £10,000 per month
- No e-wallets accepted
- Slow withdrawals
- Fee of £1 for withdrawals less than £10
- Limited promotions
- Max cash limit (unspecified) that can be won after wagering is completed
Slingo - Detailed Review
Taking a Look at Slingo
Slingo is not only an online casino where you can play some thrilling gaming titles, but it’s a place where you can play unique Slingo Original games; the games that are a combination of both slots and bingo! Established in 2015, Sligo is one of three online gambling establishments to come from Bear Group Ltd Casino; Dead or No Deal Casino and Spin Genie are the other two, but unlike these, Slingo features a smaller selection of games, but still large enough to suit even the fussiest of players.
New customers will be greeted with a bankroll boosting bonus, and once claimed, there’s a second waiting to do the same thing. After this, the promotions are a little thin on the ground, but you can benefit from additional perks with the VIP program. Accessible across all devices, Slingo has been proven to be fair by independent audits, which means the games and outcomes are completely random (how they should be). Navigating the website is simple thanks to the aid of multiple links and categories and you’re going to need these when it comes to choosing a game, because the games lobby is packed with games from more than just the one software developer. No downloads required, just a device with an internet connection and you’re good to go!
Goodies, Treats and Incentives
The first deposit welcome offer is awarded in the form of a 100% bonus. Any amount you deposit (up to £100) will be doubled in value; £100 spend is a total of £200 to play with. Not only that, but 50 bonus spins for Slingo Reel Riches will be credited to your account.
Second deposits will be met with a 50% bonus up to £50 plus 10 bonus spins will be credited to the Slingo Riches and Slingo Extreme games.
Sizzling Hot Games
Microgaming, NetEnt, IGT, WMS, Blueprint Gaming, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Novomatic, Yggdrasil, Evolution Gaming, Barcrest, Eyecon and many more software providers can be found in the lobby, sitting alongside the much-loved Slingo Originals.
The games can be found housed within six different categories:
- Originals: These exclusive and unmissable games play with innovative features and have jackpots of as much as £1,000,000 waiting to be won. Titles include Slingo Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Slingo Rainbow Riches and Slingo Love Island – this one is a must for all reality TV
- Slots: Titles in this section range from classic 3-reel slots to the Megaways slot with as many as 117,649 ways to win in each spin.
- Instant win: You really can win in an instant with the many games on offer.
- Casino: This section of the games lobby features games ranging from Aces and Faces Poker to Hi-Lo Blackjack and everything in between!
- Live casino: Bring the casino into your own home with a live action experience filled with a handful of classic table games and new creations. Games include the award-winning Lightning roulette where each round can produce multiplier wins of between 50x and 500x your stake!
- Jackpots: Life-changing cash can be won in more than 20 progressive jackpot titles at Slingo; Irish Riches Megaways, Winstar and the ancient Egyptian theme Mercy of the Gods are just a few of the more popular games being played.
Slingo have come up with a specially tailored VIP scheme, so that if you play like a VIP, you can be sure you’ll be earning some top-notch VIP perks as you do. These schemes are designed for high rollers or those who play more than just once a week, so if you do neither of these, the chances of being able to benefit from the VIP program is slim if almost non-existent.
There are two levels in the VIP program: VIP and Platinum VIP and both are dependent on how much you deposit and wager each week. You can automatically achieve VIP status as a result of your gameplay, and the team at Slingo will let you know as soon as you do, but you’ll need a special invitation to become a Platinum VIP
Perks include bonus and real cash cashback, priority withdrawals, express withdrawals, exclusive VIP promotions, VIP support, a VIP account manager, invites to hospitality and VIP events and much more.
First thing’s first; wagering requirements! The welcome offer and promotions (when they have them), will be subjected to a 50x turn over stipulation which is extremely high. If you received a £100 bonus from the welcome offer and won £100 from this, you would need to turn over this sum a total of 50x before being able to cash out!
100 x 50 = £5000, just from a £100 win! Same goes for the bonus spins. If you want to keep everything you win, you need to opt-out of any such bonuses, yes, you will end up with less to play with, but you won’t be hit with lines and lines of red tape when it comes to cashing out your winnings. To opt-out, either tick the box in the cashier when making a deposit or contact support via the live chat option.
Also, not being able to use an e-wallet such as PayPal is a little disappointing to say the least. Withdrawals are processed within 3 to 5 days and this is a little longer than expected.
On the positive side, Slingo is a top-notch destination for players seeing big wins and lots of fun, but unless you’re a ‘go big or go home’ kind of player, you’ll not receive any additional perks.
Owners And Licensing
Slingo is owned and operated by Bear Group Ltd Casinos and is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Rest assured that your personal and financial information will be kept guarded by the latest firewalls, SSL encryption services and the latest advancements in technology from the very point of arriving at Slingo.
If for any reason you want to get in contact with the staff at Slingo, you can do so by the following methods: