October has arrived and, call me weird, but I’m so looking forward to the dark early evenings, hour after hour of Halloween-themed movies and hot chocolate with marshmallows to warm the soul. It won’t be long before the little trick or treaters are tapping at the door with ghoulish costumes looking for treats.
It’s all treats and no tricks for Mecca Bingo players this Autumn thanks to a series of brand-new premiere bingo jackpot games, which means plenty of chances to win more cash jackpots!
To celebrate the arrival of the new season, the folks at Mecca Bingo decided to introduce more jackpots but the good news is, there’s no end date to these games which means they’re a permanent fixture. The big news broke on Monday October 1st and players were flocking to the bingo rooms instantly in the hope of bagging a big win, and quite a few have been lucky.
Five Jackpots Plenty of Chances to Win:
It’s not only the new bingo sites that offer new games, the long established brands do too and Mecca is just one of them. Don’t get too excited though, there are no new bingo rooms as such, but the bingo rooms that are already there have five new jackpots to be won.
There are five different levels of cash and each level can range from a tenner to an eye-watering £10,000. To better explain the new additions, here’s a run-down of each one:
- Premier Bronze Jackpot: Can be won multiple times a day with a fixed prize of £10.
- Premier Silver Jackpot: Can also be won multiple times a day with a fixed prize of £50.
- Premier Gold Jackpot: This is won on average twice a day and is fixed at £100.
- Premier Platinum Jackpot: This progressive jackpot game is available to be won a few times every week with a maximum prize of up to £5000
- Premier Diamond Jackpot: Available to be won twice each month, this massive progressive jackpot is worth up to a maximum of ten thousand pounds.
If you’re playing in any of the eligible rooms, you stand a chance of winning. But which rooms can you win in? How about the Meccarena; the exclusive bingo room, the 75-ball bingo Jive Talking, 2 Little Ducks, Penny Lane where tickets cost just 1p each (it’s so cheap, it could be even be considered free bingo), Lucky For Some, Super Sonic where bingo games are fast and furious, Legs Eleven and two unique bingo rooms; Emoji Bingo and Burst.
How to win at bingo is a question many people ask, but the answer is relatively straightforward; buy your tickets and hope your numbers come up! You’ll need to call house within the stated bingo calls to win any of the new bingo jackpots.