Fancy nabbing yourself a MacBook Pro 13” or a curved gaming monitor (among other prizes) for just a quid? Now’s your chance with the new spinoff tourney from Play OJO! A prize pool of more than £7,000 has been set aside for the most competitive of players, but how do you win those goodies?
Log in, buy a spinoff ticket for just £1 and accumulate as many points as you can in 20 spins! Rest assured, this promotion will set you back no more than that entry fee of one pound, and that’s guaranteed! You won’t be expected to pay for each of those spins, so try to win as much as you can!
A total of 9,000 bonus spins with zero wagering requirements will be won, plus:
- 1st Prize: Apple MacBook Pro 13″
- 2nd Prize: Samsung Odyssey G9 Curved Gaming Monitor
- 3rd Prize: JBL Partybox Bluetooth Speaker
- 4th Prize: Apple Watch Series 6 GPS + Cellular
- 5th Prize: Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter – 1S / Essential / Pro 2
- 6th Prize: Oculus Rift S PC-Powered VR Gaming Headset
Players in 7th, 8th and 9th positions get 300 spins each while the player in 10th position gets 250. The remaining prize pool of spins will be dished out to other players who are not so lucky to land a spot on the board! Oh, you’ve until midnight on the 28th of this month to get your name up in lights and if you play 100 real money games on the Queen of Wonderland Megaways slot, you’ll receive a free spinoff ticket!
What’s a Spinoff?
Styled on a slot tourney, only much-much cheaper, Play OJO’s spinoffs are a system where players compete to land a spot on a leader-board. Top-10 land the prizes with the biggest of which reserved for the 1st position. Unlike other slot tourneys, these are a one-off entry fee special where you pay a set price to enter and you receive a batch of spins.
With your freebie spins, you need to win as much as you can on the Norse mythology themed Thor the Trials of Asgard. Those winnings are then converted to points when your spins come to an end and if you’ve enough, you will be featured on the leader-board. There are huge differences between a slot tourney (tournament) and a spinoff, the most important being:
- Spinoff is a one-off entry fee – tournament spins cost you each spin.
- Play OJO offer promotions to win free tickets whereas tournaments do not.
- Winnings won’t be credited when taking part in the spinoff, but they will with other tournaments.
- Bonus spins and cash prizes won from the leader-board positions with Play OJO will always be a wager-free offer, but this is not always the case with others.