If you were offered a welcome offer of bonus spins or cashback – which would you prefer? Me? The bonus spins every time; there’s no better feeling than spinning away for free, in the hope of bagging a big win, but these types of bonuses tend to come with wagering requirements, which could effectively hit you in the pocket when it comes to cashing out…
…I know what you’re thinking; ‘isn’t that the case for cashback too?’ It all depends on the online bingo or casino site really, but with Vinnare Casino, you may be pleasantly surprised by what you can claim.
New players signing up to the thrilling Vinnare Casino site can expect to find a personalised welcome offer; up to 50 bonus spins or cashback and here’s how you can make your decision:
- Make a deposit of between £10 and £19 and receive 20 bonus spins
- A deposit of between £20 and £49 will award 50 bonus spins
- Fund your account with a minimum of £50 and you’ll receive 20% cashback on your losses for the next two days!
Closer inspection of the terms and conditions reveals that the bonus spins can be used on any one of three video slots, each powered by NetEnt;
- Starburst – the thrilling galactic creation where mesmerising stars can appear in any spin and trigger re-spins. You’ll be wowed with the wins, what with them flowing from left to right and right to left. Will you trigger an out of this world win? We hope so!
- Aloha: Cluster Pays – head to the tropical shores of Aloha to find wins in clusters instead of on win lines. Bonus spins and fruity combinations are just a click away.
- Finn and the Swirly Spin – the charming Irish themed slot that will amaze you with its unique reel set up. The centre of the maze is where the fun begins; just follow the wins and maybe you might end up there.
Now it’s time to take a look at the wagering terms and conditions. All winnings earned from the bonus spins will be rewarded in bonus funds and carry a wagering requirement of 20x the total bonus amount earned. Sat there scratching your head? Okay, so in simple terms; should you win £10 from the bonus spins, you would need to play through £10 a total of 20x before being able to cash out.
Show Me the Money:
Cashback is calculated on the amount of losses over a two-day period and as long as you accrue more than £10 in losses, you will receive cashback! Mind you, a minimum deposit of £50 is required for this offer but the good news is that cash back is paid in real cash funds…
…up to £200! Of the two deals set out before newbie players, the cashback offer is the best – want to know why? It carries no wagering requirements!
Which will you choose?