Not only is it our mission to provide our members with links to the most entertaining gaming experience but it is also our duty to help prevent compulsive usage and underage access of our gaming products.
The Site is not designed to attract children or adolescents.
Nevertheless, we recognise that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gaming. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programs.
Below are links to some such providers and software
More tips for parents:
- – Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the Site is running. You must take special care to ensure that they do not access our services via your devices.
- – Protect your gaming programs with password access.
- – Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gaming activity.
- – Keep your username, password and deposit method details out of the reach of children.
- – Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gaming.
- – Limit the length of time your children spend online.
Unfortunately, no system is foolproof. If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with the Company, please notify the Operations Department of the site which they are using.
The Company recognises that while most people play for entertainment, a small number of people can become obsessed with the potential monetary gains our games offer. Even though studies suggest that only a very small percentage of the adult population encounters compulsive gaming problems we take this matter exceedingly seriously and have accordingly implemented a number of measures to address this problem:
- We have implemented an easy to use self-exclusion program for those who may need our assistance. Upon your request, we will remove your name from our email list.
- – Gaming is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- – Gaming is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
- – Make sure that the decision to play is your choice.
- – Never try to chase your losses.
- – Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis.
- – Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess.
Advice and Help
Keep in mind that you always have someone to talk to.
If you suspect that you may have a gambling problem, you can contact:
GamCare is a registered charity which provides information, advice and counseling to anyone in the UK who suffers from a gambling problem. If you wish to contact GamCare you can call a freephone number on 0808 8020 133 (between the hours of 8am to midnight, 7 days a week) or call 0845 6000 133 (local rate from UK). In addition you can visit the GamCare Website at www.gamcare.org.uk.
The major landline operators and several of the main mobile networks do not charge for calls to the freephone number.
You may also seek professional help from the following organisations:
More advice and information about responsible gaming can be found at – gambleaware.co.uk
If you are worried about your gaming habits or you want to know more about the signs of compulsive gaming, try our self-assessment test.
The E-Break & Support program
The E-Break & Support program offers you 4 weeks of regular e-mail support by a professional advisor from Gambling therapy, at no charge. This will help our members, who might be feeling stressful and concerned about their gambling to think about the right place gambling holds in their life.
To find out more about this program you may contact Gambling Therapy at firstname.lastname@example.org.