It’s time to take a trip down the rabbit hole in a wacky new slot by Slingo. Mad Scatters Tea Party features a theme based on Alice in Wonderland, with a stunning dark forest setting. Players are guaranteed to come across some interesting characters in the game but not as interesting as the unique scatter symbol feature…
…which influences the volatility of the game. You get to choose your Mad Scatter icon and each of these symbols have a different win frequency, so selecting certain ones will determine the rhythm of your game. It’s not only scatters that provide thrills; there are 4 different bonus spins features to look out for!
Join the Tea Party:
No need to grab your pocket watch, simply select your bet and your preferred scatter symbol from the 4 options presented to you; Alice, Dormouse, March Hare or Mad Hatter to start your Alice in Wonderland-style adventure. But how do you know which scatter symbol is best? The four scatter symbols can cause differing levels of win frequencies and win totals. The Alice scatter symbol can spark the most frequent wins, but the value is small, over to the Mad Hatter symbol now and this can produce the biggest wins but less frequently. They are ranked in the following order:
- Alice: More wins with a smaller pay out
- March Hare
- Mad Hatter: Bigger wins less often.
When you’ve got your head around the scatters, it’s time to play and immerse yourself into the darkness that is the Mad Scatters Tea Party.
Bonus Spins Mode:
When it comes to bonus spins, each scatter symbol will produce different results. Three or more bonus symbols will trigger the bonus spins feature and the number of bonus spins you can earn will depend entirely on the symbol you choose during the base game.
Alice bonus spins:
- 3 bonus symbols = 10 bonus spins
- 4 bonus symbol = 14 bonus spins
- 5 bonus symbols = 18 bonus spins
- Accompanying multiplier ranging between 1x and 4x.
Dormouse bonus spins:
- 3 bonus symbols = 8 bonus spins
- 4 bonus symbol = 12 bonus spins
- bonus symbols = 16 bonus spins
- Accompanying multiplier ranging between 1x and 6x.
March Hare bonus spins:
- 3 bonus symbols = 6 bonus spins
- 4 bonus symbol = 10 bonus spins
- 5 bonus symbols = 14 bonus spins
- Accompanying multiplier ranging between 1x and 8x.
Mad Hatter bonus spins:
- 3 bonus symbols = 4 bonus spins
- 4 bonus symbol = 8 bonus spins
- 5 bonus symbols = 12 bonus spins
- Accompanying multiplier ranging between 1x and 10x.
Will you go for the fewest number of bonus spins with the biggest win potential or will you choose more bonus spins to win lower cash prizes? Head on over to Slingo to discover the fantasy-fuelled slot title for yourself.